G2K 2019 SUMMER WORKSHOPS
2-Day Program Format:
- Workshop on Thursday, November 7th @ 7a-4p
- Workshop on Thursday, November 14th @ 7a-4p
- Reception on Thursday, November 14th @ 4p-6p
Reconcile, profit & loss, net income, balance sheet … terms business owners usually hear from their accountant or tax professional. But what does it all mean? How can it help you make smarter decisions about your business? Sign up for this hands-on workshop where Janean personally shows you what these items mean to your business.
Do you know if your business is financially healthy? G2K (Good2Know) Academy's workshop takes place just in time to prepare and plan for a strong 2020 and beyond!
- Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping Basics
- Business Plan
- Two (2) Full Day Workshops (meals/valet)
- Networking Reception (pupu/drink tickets/valet)
What You Can Expect from Attending Our Hands-On Workshop:
- Build your personalized business dashboard to keep you thriving - Learn bookkeeping basics, best practices to reduce audit risk, and tax deductions - Understand your business structure and the differences between LLCs and Corporations - Create a plan to tackle many of the challenges new business owners face including budgeting, retirement goals, cash flow and when to hire - Gain practical skills and access to tools you can implement into your business immediately - How to leverage today's Marketing trends - Meet, connect and collaborate with other business owners and community members - Attend our Networking Reception to meet with industry experts who can help take your business to the next level.
About: G2K Academy is the education arm of Smart Tax & Business Solutions, Inc and provides business education and strategy presented by hand-select Speakers and Hosted by Janean Kong. Janean also serves as Founder / CEO and holds the certifications Enrolled Agent (EA), Certified Tax Strategist (CTS), Certified Tax Master® (CTM). As the only CTM in the state of Hawai’i, Janean’s expertise is helping her clients of all levels PAY LESS and SAVE more TAX DOLLARS.
Venue: Hilton Waikiki Beach
2500 Kuhio Avenue - Kuhio / Lili'uokalani (cross streets)
Hotel rooms may be available, please click on link above to secure.