Here’s How to Beat the IRS. Legally!
At Smart Tax & Business Solutions, Inc. we believe ProActive tax planning is the key to keeping more of what you make. ProActive tax planning means scouring your income and expenses for every available deduction, credit, loophole, and opportunity. And without "aggressive" strategies, "gray areas" or "red flags."
- You start with a brief interview with a Client Consultant. We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. We'll ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that determine the best Proactive Tax Strategy program for you.
- You'll complete our brief Tax Questionnaire. This is where you tell us your financial, business and investment goals and where your money currently goes. We'll need copies of your past tax return and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc.) that you currently have set up. It's all in the Tax Questionnaire and we're here to help you if you have more questions. The more information you give us, the better job we'll do.
- Your personal strategist reviews your information and develops a comprehensive Proactive Tax Strategy. This process typically takes two weeks so we can research your best possible options. This is the stage where the cool things happen! In fact, the average saving for a taxpayer as a result of their Tax Strategy plan was over $14,000 per year!
- You'll talk with your personal CPA or EA Strategist to review the details of your plan and to get your feedback. Typically, this meeting lasts about an hour. It's so packed with information, though, that we write up your customized strategy so you won't miss a thing!
- You'll get a written strategy plan, along with information on all available deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies.
- About three weeks after the strategy meeting, you can have a second follow-up phone call with your Strategist to cover the details of the first meeting again or to go through new questions you've uncovered.
Contact us to schedule your free analysis. We'll identify the mistakes and missed opportunities that may be costing you thousands of dollars per year, then show you how to craft a plan to cure them.